Name:
Location: Beech Creek, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

Wow its been awile

I finally am updating my blog... I have done some changes and am slightley busy lately due to school finals and projects ive been putting off (Cit150...). I have to create a web site and put flash content on it. Im one of the few people who will say this but I hate flash. It doesn't entgrate very well with firefox... and it slows down web pages. (if you want to see the integration problems vew this page in firefox http://home.pct.edu/~pettob94/cit150/6/index.html and then view this page http://home.pct.edu/~pettob94/finishers/tna/tnaajs.html in in firefox the first ones flash content doesn't display but in the second one the content doesn't desplay in IE (and I found out the hard way when one of my friends tried to view the site...), I have to pick a browser to use when I display flash content. I switched over to a browser named flock that is based on firefox and it desplayed both of the videos correctly. I also would start to add content to my site http://www.tobygpeters.com and remove the picture of me from the main page... Its starting to even scare me. I cant get much done till after finals though because I have to do well in them. I dont know what im going to do when I go "home" for the holidays because I will be without a internet connection (actually they have dial up but I can only get online after they go to bed and I have to go upstaires to do that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home