Name:
Location: Beech Creek, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, November 07, 2005

Last week in review
(I started this blog on a monday so I decieded to review last week)

I heard lots of stuff thats really importent last week. A bunch of stuff has been anounced but its mostly old news now. I might spin of this section of the blog and just do it in individual posts through the week when I find out something that makes me angry.

Well on to last weeks pclug meeting. The meeting wasn't very interesting or very good just do to the fact that the server wasn't complety up and running (and still isn't to my knowlege). Evan had prepared to do a meeting based on the features of the server and how to use it but that didn't go over to well. We found out that the user accounts were not working correctly.... We really should wait till they are done with the server setup to go over that stuff.

We also had a lan party last friday night from 5 to 12. It was fun but we had a lackluster turn out do to the fact that there was no advertising for it. I think I might have to make a poster today for next weeks due to the fact that we should have a poster submitted soon and noone has stepped up and made one yet (If you read this and want to make one just post it on the wiki and tell evan about it and he'll know what to do from there).

As far as current projects go ive got a bunch. I want to install linux on my labtop (and im getting close I almost have all my anime backed up on dvds). I also have a few websites to design for Cit150. Ive got a bunch of homework that im waiting till the last minute to do. I also want to get swap disks for my ps2. There are other projects two but thoughs are my focus this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home